I'm done writing despair-filled posts. What's the point? I don't want to spread negative energy. I should be able to pursue truth with a joyful attitude. I suppose it's really fear that has been infecting me. I'm not sure what I've been afraid of though.
I'd like to get some more reader participation. I feel like I'm writing to myself. If I wanted to do that I would have just continued writing in my journal and never have started this blog in the first place. So how is everyone doing? Give me your ideas about life, tell me about the things you value, tell me about your struggles and triumphs. This is a cool place to share all that, since everyone has been screened upon entrance.
This is a strange time for me. I'm trying to re-establish my life... in a different way from before. I would really like to get away from this routine that is my life. I want to breath new air, see new people, and hear new ideas.
Oh, I should mention that the music making is going well. I've recorded some nice tracks and have even come up with some lyrics. The only lame thing is that I haven't been able to figure out how to record audio on my sequencer. I guess I'll just have to work around that somehow until the secret is uncovered.
Well I'll keep this one short. Hasta luego, amigos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is your music on myspace?
ReplyDelete