Sunday, March 7, 2010

There's Always More to Life

There's always more to life.

The uniqueness of humans.
The establishment of a particular type of connection never experienced before.
We mustn't think we've felt it all.
There's always more.

The way he interacts with me.
I see he doesn't act that way with the others.
Two personalities feedbacking off each other.
Personally enjoyable,
Intellectually interesting.

No, this quasi-poem is not a confession of my homosexuality. I'm just trying to get at the phenomenon of how when we put two personalities together it is very interesting to observe the dynamic that develops. But further, it's not simply those interactions we experience every day, it's those that especially stick out. Like when we just seem to click on some level with someone, and a particularly unique interaction develops. When someone generally acts in a certain way with people, but with you they fall astray from the pattern. It's just interesting and cool.

The further point is the mere possibility with interaction. Just like with chemistry. I actually used to want to be a chemist when I was younger. I loved the idea of mixing all kinds of chemicals together and seeing what the result is. Isn't that cool? And we can always create new mixes! Immer! Isn't life exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment